FROM THE BLOGGER’S DESKTOP
Dear Readers,
This blog has come up after a lot of hard work, a lot of fun,and yes,TEAMWORK.
I would like to thank the editor, Anoushka Sharan for her dedication and support and of course for
editing through. A shout-out to Gauri, Smriti, Shubhika, Sagrika, Sanya, Ishika, Lavanya, Anustha for helping
me type this lot. You guys are great. I couldn’t have asked for truer friends to make this journey with.
Right now I want to specifically thank my readers. Just you. This is my first blog and the only reason this is so
successful and the only reason why you are reading this right now is because you care so much. A solid 90
percent of my readers are teenagers. You are a force. You influence art, fashion, passion, and culture.
You’re eight different kinds of cool and my fourteen-year-old soul loves you endlessly! And to a handful of you
who are adult, dudes or actual puppies or something, high fives for checking the blog out.
A special thanks to all the writers for their meaningful articles and beautiful sketches which has added a whole
lot of perceptual creativity to the whole blog and because of whom this blog has been fun.
I owe Anamika, Rebecca, Ang, Aiko, Divya Shree, Sonia, Shriddha, Suhavi, Aprajita,Sneha a big thank-you as
well for being the pillars of courage and support.
It has been sheer fun working with Pragati Somani who has cheered me on and worked behind the
scenes to make all this happen.I’m especially thankful to Maya Ma’am, Pooja Ma’am, Nikita Ma’am,
Shivani Ma’am, Sonia Singh Ma’am, Maneesha Ma’am ,Rahul Sir,Mahavir Sir and Megha Ma’am. Thank you for guiding
me through. Though I can’t list all your names here, that doesn’t make them any less valuable from all the ones I
could. You all matter to me a lot. Most of all, thanks to my sister (SNEHAL) for checking and reading my blog
everyday. XOXO.
Sorry, if my thoughts seem disorganized. All I want to convey is that this blog is really fun. So, stop wasting time
on my and read on.
MUCH METTA
![]() |
| Shreya Khetan, Blogger |

you are so sweet. A great success. Well done Hometown and everyone involved!
ReplyDeleteyou are amazing blogger
ReplyDeletenever seen as awesome blog as yours' blogger
ReplyDeleteexcellent
ReplyDeletewell organised , was glad to see this, good effort put up .. keep working
ReplyDeleteIt is an amazing blog.
ReplyDeleteAlso ur an awesome blogger.
Keeping working hard.
Luv u...
cool
ReplyDeleteu r an osm blogger...
ReplyDeleteexcellent
ReplyDeleteexcellent working by the girls.... All the best
ReplyDeleteExcellent - it is wonderful that you are thinking of a global audience
ReplyDelete