CYBER BULLYING
Cyber bullying means to blackmail someone .An incident happened with my friend and that was - Once ,my friend asked to me to join Facebook but I refused because I listened some unusual things happening around but I knew how to work with Facebook & saw my relatives and friends post . I saw my friends personal pictures posted open on net . I immediately called her to inform about this. As I called her , she started crying and told me that some days ago , A man clicked her pictures and said that she should be his friend and talk and chat but my friend refused & the man started bullying that if she won’t be his friend , he would download some wrong photos which were clicked by him but then my friend said that she will complain it to police if he jokes like this but however the girl was able to handle the situation and committed suicide .
POORVI
6-B
2114/SAPPHIRE
No comments:
Post a Comment